BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 55 (Recall) Magic(ally Drunk) Schoolbus


Written 1/23/11

My Friday night started with me going over to my ex-boyfriend’s house.

Yeah. That was a good indicator for the evening haha.

Actually, it was a fairly good night. My ex’s cousin’s birthday was that night and, to celebrate, he had rented out what he referred to as, “the party bus.”

…Apparently, he meant a real bus. Like, a legit yellow school bus that Ms. Frizzle could’ve popped out from. Except that night, we ended up going to a club instead, packing into the blue seats like a couple of alcoholics going to rehab.

I honestly don’t remember most of the night, except that it was fun, I threw up at some point, IHOP was involved, and I rolled into my home around 6:30 am.

There are pictures, but they make as much sense as my memory of the evening so I’m assuming it was a good time…

No comments:

Post a Comment