BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 61 (Recall) Winding Down


Written 1/30/11

Orientation bores the living shit out of me. 

After four days of this, I’m so insanely excited for it to finally come to an end. See, it’s not so much that I’m learning a lot of things I likely won’t ever use, but that it’s happening every.single.day of this week.

I’m not a fan of regular scheduling during daylight hours, let alone when I’m not doing anything physical or productive. I thrive in the night and keeping busy with things other than paperwork.

So all this menial-tasking and sitting through speakers is just so god-awfully boring that I really can barely stand it. Like I said, getting paid to be bored helps me feel better, but I’m really, really looking forward to when I can finally start working and actually doing something.

Plus, a distraction right about now would be really nice…

No comments:

Post a Comment