BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 72 (Recall) Return to Normalcy


Written 2/8/11

Day 1 of my second and last week of my orientation to the dayshift on my unit was very calm.

It ended relatively calmly and I ended up going home well on time and even going out of my way to hit the gym. Considering that I haven’t hit the gym in a horrific 2 weeks, I’m really happy with this decision. I’ve made the promise that, should I drive out further than my gym that I’ll make the effort of stopping by it on the way home.

…I think my muffin top will thank me.

Oh! On that note, I know I mentioned before that I hate fat people, but I’d like to re-stress this point to not being mean: I hate people who have body parts that keep jiggling for more than 5 seconds after they’ve physically stopped moving.

Aside from being completely and utterly unattractive, it’s epically unhealthy so I don’t feel particularly bad coming down hard on obese people, if only because they don’t make an effort to be healthy, let alone not even remotely attempting to lose stroke/heart attack-inducing fat.

On that note, I have every intention of dropping a few pounds and growing an ass. According to Kim Kardashian, I will achieve that by buying Skechers

(and not by simply being born with the inherent “thick ass” gene). 
Let’s see if a few squats prove her wrong.

If they do, I prove that ads are lies.

If they don’t, I get to go shopping.

Either way, I think I win. Hopefully my ass will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment