BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 126 Let it Pass

When we separated for the final time, I told you that we weren't over, that we'd find our way back to each other one day, that our story wasn't over yet. That was how much faith I had that we loved each other too much to not stand together in the end. And with every day that passes, I find that I believe in it less and less.


And even though it means that I won't have a day when you're out on my lawn with flowers in hand again, I'm okay with it.


So I tie a bit of that chipped-down faith with each day, and I let it pass. Because false hope is sad, and holding it on to it when no one else is, well, that's just stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment