I have this planner. Scratch that. I have this lifeline.
| My dependency |
This beautiful, glorious, color-coded lifeline. And I lost it. Not gonna lie, I think I might've mentally died a little.
![]() |
| Yeah. Something like it |
...Or rather, at least for the 48 hours it took me to realize that it had managed to shuffle its way through my folders. Between hurting Stu, losing my planner and magically misplacing my own freakin' car keys hours into my night shift, I was really starting to believe that the world just wanted to fuck with me by making me lose my only physical sense of direction (and instruction) and my means of getting there (my access to Stu, who must've spoken to the Universe and demanded I be emotionally and mentally punished for hurting him).
But then this morning came around and I found both my planner and keys in super WTF-places, and made steps to fixing my baby. So while I may have had the biggest hissy fit/freak-out every overnight, it all worked out in the end. Maybe this is a lesson from the universe: that things will fix themselves with time, a little effort, and a splash of luck.


No comments:
Post a Comment