BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 140 Chill Suppository for One

I'm a happy person at the end of my shift. I smile, I'm accommodating as much as possible and I make every effort to pass on as much information as I can to my incoming nurse so that whoever takes care of my children will be well aware of what their issue is.

So whenever I get a bitchy-ass nurse who is clearly in a bad mood, I try not to let it get to me; to understand that they're just having a bad day and that it's nothing personal. 

...but it doesn't change my itching need to cuss the shit out of my day nurse when she bitches at me for every other sentence I utter. 

Be grateful the children are in the room -___-
It's not like this everyday; everyone comes in and knows there's a job to do and are ready to do it. Doesn't mean you can come in and be a bitch just 'cause something gross crawled up your ass.

I need another vacation. ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment