BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 195 (Recall) Dream a Little Dream

I forget who, but when I was younger someone told me that when you dream of someone dying it means that someone you know it going to have a child, and if you dream of birth it means someone you know it going to die. I recently dreamt of a birth (not of me of course, I didn't wake up screaming or anything) and immediately thought of the first explanation I'd heard. A quick Google search showed that birth reams actually mean the "birth of an idea that must now be nurtured" or something like that so I guess that's another interpretation. 


There's this thing, bias confirmation, where you look for things around you to confirm a belief you've already established. Dreams are a little like that for the fanciful where what you see in a dream you try to tie in with your life. I am not one of these people.


As far as I'm concerned, a dream is just a dream, no matter who's in it or what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment