Despite how I choose to chronicle my misadventures, I enjoy my privacy. And when that privacy gets violated, like it did tonight, I get understandably upset.
Aside from the fact that what was disclosed was something so fragile and personal that I've only been able to speak to Mina about it, I was particularly mortified that the information was passed on to Elliot of all people. Now, I love the man, but I've been around boys enough to know that they gossip as badly as girls do and call it "locker talk" to make it less feminine. And the last thing I want is for people that I hang out with to look at me like...that. With that pitying, judgmental way people do when they don't know the whole story and assume the worst.
I just know he's going to talk and I know people are going to talk and it's enough to break this fragile thing and it's really the last thing I wanted right when I've finally found something to actually smile about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment