You know what ticks me off? Not much.
Yes, I get a little irritated when slow people decide to drive in front of me and yes, I do want to pull my hair out when my babies cry for prolonged periods of time for no apparent reason, but what ground my gears into fine little ashes when I came to work had more to do with the idiot of a nurse who came before me.
Now, considering that I've trudged home more than once expecting to lose my job and thus my only means of keeping Stu, I can completely understand it when a few things go wrong during a shift. Shit happens, you fall behind, etc. But what I can't fucking understand is how, when I'm supposed to be getting al the pertinent information about my patient and her care, the nurse in front of me can't answer the simplest of questions and takes half and hour to explain something, not because I don't get it, but because she has no fucking idea herself and, more to point, she really doesn't care. That's what ticks me off. Not so much that she's clueless, but the fact that she's satisfied with being a clueless fuck because to take in any actual information is just too much effort for her ass to put on.
Dumb fucks are one thing. Dumb fucks that leave babies literally covered in shit is another.
Dumb fucks who leave babies covered in shit and who don't care about it and pass on the responsibility to someone else is a whole 'bother level of me wanting to slap a bitch.
Unfortunately, I watch too much Law and Order and fear getting slapped with assault charges.
Written 9.1.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment