BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 281 LMFuckingAO

Nicky is just awful with communication. Or at least that's what I rant over in my head as I trek over to meet up with her and Susie at the restaurant. They've just gone to see One Day, 


which I would've been down for, except I'd gotten impatient, looked up the ending online and decided that I wasn't in the mood for a death movie when the funeral was literally hours before. 


"So what do you want to do now?" Nicky asks me with the speakerphone on so Susie can hear too. I glare at the time on my alarm clock and ask,


"Are you hungry?" 


"Eh, not really."


"Well," I get out of bed and try to find my contacts and something to wear, "You're probably going to be starving by the time I get there so go find somewhere to eat."


About half an hour later, I sit across from my fake wife and daughter and we catch up. Nicky once again makes me hate her job because the people she works with clearly suck balls. Susie, for her part, regales us with stories about "creepers" who seem to be interested in her for whatever reasons. 


"Hey now," Nicky grins. "Creepers are people too."


We laugh and I share the events of the funeral, including how I'd want my own funeral to be like.


"Close the coffin," I start off immediately. "I don't want to be remembered as dead and embalmed. On top of the coffin, I want someone to frame my currently profile picture on Facebook. You know, the one with me in the bikini. Because that's how I want to be remembered: skinny, tanned, sunny and hot."


Nicky and Susie stare at me like they're not sure which part of my funeral arrangements to attack first. Then to launch into their own plan of how they're going to display my hot-bikini picture alongside an old, crotchety photo of me as well. "For the sake of your grandchildren." 


We spend the rest of the time talking more than laughing. Susie tells us about a final project she has to do for her ASL class: learning to sign an entire song and I tell her about a great video online of a girl doing Cee Lo Green's Fuck You:
Which then starts the topic of videos and me looking forward to September because it's premiere season and all my awesome shows are back on including, the all-awesome, Fringe.
"Where is Peter Bishop??" Fuck if I know, but at least I was aware that he went somewhere. And I told Nicky and Susie that they needed to catch up ASAP because I wasn't about to go through the next season without having someone (other than Mila who's just as awesome) to rant about the show to. And, on that note, we started talking about Korean shows and, more specifically, MBLAQ, how Nicky had found them and just the utter ridiculousness of their videos. I mean, guyliner? Harem pants? A fucking garbage bag?? Lord!
Still. It was pretty epic and got us searching for the group's founder, Rain aka Bi aka the Korean equivalent of Lady Gaga, Usher, and Justin Bieber rolled into one. For shits and giggles we looked up one of his videos, found one called "Love Song"... and promptly laughed our fucking asses off circa 3:10 of the video. I mean seriously!! The guy does more body rolls than a stripper and even changes up the angle in case the first one wasn't enough! And the shirt ripping. Oh lord the shirt-ripping... Ahh. That parking garage might still be echoing our laughter. 
E.Pic.



No comments:

Post a Comment