BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 304 Calorie Count

Some people are like a glass of water.

You're not always going to crave them, but you're always gonna need them. They're healthy, don't hold you down, but keep you hydrated and healthy. It's never quite about how well they tickle your senses, but how well they affect you.

Servings: Mila and Bailey, who I can depend on to motivate me on towards a bad idea just because they know it's something I want to do.
Some people are like deep-fried twinkies:

They're fun and enjoyable to have... once in a blue moon because having them on a regular basis is just begging for a heart attack.

Servings: Not going to name names, but I can think of a few party girls from my college town and few in my current ones that I love having around for the sole purpose of going buckwild.


And some are like a nice bowl of rice: whether you're Asian or not, a broke ass college student or living in the penthouse, they're just one of those staples in your life. You could totally live without them, but after a while, you grow accustomed to having them around to the point where having a meal without them just doesn't feel quite the same...

Servings: my wives, the Baby, and my assorted loves.


And some... are like a big 'ol bottle of liq: They're toxic and leave a bad aftertaste, but they give you such a fun buzz and make you so happy and light that you choose to stay in the happy and ignore the reality that they're really just poison.

Servings: Quite a few people that have since been deleted from my phone...and a few whose names and contacts I can't quite delete from my head and heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment