There's this guy at my gym who has more muscles than human beings are naturally born with.
Even moreso, his ass is just fab.u.lous. In such a way that makes me not only enjoy the view but envy it as well. I mean, seriously!!
"His ass is fabulous," I tell a mutual friend one day, watching him wave and walk towards the leg press machines with a client. "I wish I could have an ass like that."
Today is one of those few days I walk into the gym looking nice: my hair's done, my eyes aren't bleary and I'm wearing one of those workout shirts that perk up my tits and I generally don't look like a bum. So I don't feel bad engaging in conversation while looking remotely decent when Mr.A (who I later find out has won multiple body-building championships over the last few years and is actually 20 years older than he looks) stops me to say hi. We make small talk and I can't hold back the word-vomit before spewing,
"I am sooo jealous of your ass." I gush. "I wish I could have that ass."
He actually laughs like it's the most incredulous thing he's ever heard, explaining, "You know, you're probably the second woman in the past 20 years that has actually complimented me on my ass. No one else does that!"
And it occurs to me that it's likely because not a lot of guys focus so much on their asses....every guy wants to make an impression when they're coming at you... but not so many think about leaving you a little something when they walk away.
...I need an ass. I think I'm gonna call him to help me make one for myself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment