BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 315 OVER 9000!!


In the epic show, Dragon Ball Z, there was an equally epic moment when Vegeta reads Goku's power level on his scanner and screams in semi-panic that it's
OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
(It's one of those things you had to see to truly appreciate)

Aaand on that note, it has come to my attention that there is a video of me floating around on youtube, taken several years ago during a brain-retardant conversation with a friend that has, somehow, someway managed to reach
OVER 200,000!!!!! hits.

And no, it isn't porn or anything remotely sexual, save for my tank top although, to be fair, I didn't realize I was going to be filmed, let alone uploaded. Mind you, I didn't know of this video's existence up until this summer. So... yeah. That's today's tidbit of the day~

No comments:

Post a Comment