BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 335 Parents Piss Me Off

I've come to understand what it is about my work that I dislike. It's not so much the odious poops or the horrifying things that can drain out of a baby's body, 
Note: Not every baby comes out this flippin cute
I've come to the understanding that I hate the parents. 


Now, it's not particularly a universal thing, but it's pretty truthful: parents piss me off. Aside from showing up whenever the fuck they want, they expect me to do whatever the fuck they want me to do at that.exact.moment. Sometimes it's not so big a deal, but when they can see me in the room, doing something else entirely that I can't exactly get away from, it's kind of retarded. 


Parents are retarded. I've come to the conclusion that I can handle screaming, pooping babies all night long (I've done it a few good times) as long as I don't have to deal with parents who 
1) freak the fuck out every time they enter the room (your baby's not intubated or dying when they come to me so stop.fucking.crying stupid bitches)
2) wake their babies up just to coddle them and let them scream into an open room and wake up the other 4-5 babies in the same room
3) spend the entire night literally bitching and bitching over oh-it's-so-cold-oh-it's-too-hot-don't-you-have-any-more-comfortable-chairs-wah-wah-waaaaahshutthefuckup!


I'm sure I could develop an entire essay-length list of the reasons why parents piss the fuck out of me. But these are just the ones off the top of my very heated head. 



No comments:

Post a Comment