BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 360 Hope

At 7pm  I run out the door in a plunging V-neck tee, my new sex-boots and my leather jacket that I love to death, off to pick up Mila before we run off to meet my future husband


He's spiritual, cool, and intelligent and his motorcycle makes him 8x sexier than a normal male.


...or so I'm told. 4.5 hours later, I drop off Mila to her house, thanking her profusely for a fun night with her new friends, barring the man who will supposedly farther my children. But it's okay, because despite the joking between us about how I will wed this man, I take it as God's way of saying, "Not yet, babe."


And I'm good with that. Because I got to play with Mila, kick butt in basketball and a healthy dose of a mudslide.
Future-hubby can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment