BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 6 Sleepysleepy


So. Tired.

…Yeah. That’s pretty much all I really have to say. But, for the sake of posterity, I’ll elaborate on why I’m exhausted.

Let’s start at the part where I got woken up at the crack of dawn. Ok, it wasn’t really the crack of dawn, but to someone who’s spent the last two months in a hibernation haze until at least noon every day, I was still pretty ticked at the sound of the toddler across the street scraping his pull-toy up and down his driveway. See, it was fine the first maybe five times; afterwards, it just get exponentially irritating. It was around that time that mommy dearest poked her head in and said we needed to stop by the clinic since she hasn’t been feeling well.

I did not mind taking my mom to a doctor. I did mind getting up and out on about three hours of sleep and I did mind going to the clinic since, as much as I enjoyed nursing school, I hate the wait even in emergency rooms. You go in for a 12:30 appointment and you see an actual doctor around maybe 3:45. It was not fun. I brought my knitting. Daddy’s scarf may be finished on time.

Long story short, we left home at 11:15 and finally finally got out at around 5:30. Considering that I’d pretty much spent more than half the day without eating a damn thing, I’m kind of amazed that I wasn’t biting people’s heads off left and right.

We finally took off for home after a quick pit-stop for donuts since Mommy had a major craving for them.
I’d like to say that my day was more exciting but I pretty much crashed the second I finished dinner. Aaand that’s why I’m tired and probably going to flop back on my bed now. More thoughtful provoking topics on relationships and sex  some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment