I like working out. It’s a lot of fun and I get to let out a lot of my pent up energy.
Although, working out for an hour and then going to Buffalo Wild Wings and chomping down on said wings with various sauces, then going to a family gathering and eating several pieces of sushi and chocolate chip cookies pretty much makes all of that useless…
Just something that crossed my mind when I was wiping the delicious Sweet BBQ sauce from the corner of my mouth.
On that note, while I was munching down on my meal and undoing my latest workout, I watched the UFC match with some friends (all guys naturally). See, I don’t see the point in UFC; a lot of it just looks like sweaty guys groping each other on the floor. One of the guys I was with pointed out that it was all about strategy and planning. But it still looks a lot like semi-dry humping.
And on that note, ends my second day of the New Year. Maybe tomorrow will be more poignant.

No comments:
Post a Comment