BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 68 Rinse, Repeat

Surprisingly, I’m wide awake at this hour.

Considering that I managed to get to work with about 5.5 hours of sleep and launched into 12 hours of duty, I did pretty well.

I could talk about my day…but I need to hit the hay in about three minutes so I’ll make this quick to the point:
  • ·         There are too many Filipino women who know me on my unit
  • ·         Which subsequently feels like I’m being followed by my mother
  • ·         Taking care of children is the best form of birth control I’ve never needed to pay for
  • ·         My car’s monster hood makes it near impossible to gauge how close I am to slamming into another vehicle and/or wall
  • ·         Babies still scare the living shizz out of me
…yeah. That’s pretty much all you’re getting, at least for now. I’ll happily update anyone on the First Week of my Employment Adventure later. For now, I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment