BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 67 My Bed Beckons


Employment is difficult.

Largely because my current hours require me to be awake during daylight hours, which is usually when I sleep to prepare my vampiric body for its nightly flight.

The schedule is definitely my worst enemy, but there are a few other hitches that make me a little wary, not the least of which concerns my personal lack of experience in an insanely fast-paced machine with too many gears I could find myself crushed in.

But I’m determined to make it work out. It’s a little scary, pretty daunting, but I’m excited nonetheless. The field that I picked sure as hell isn’t the easiest and I probably should’ve ran in the opposite direction screaming in terror.

But then I’d be a coward. And that’s just not my scene.       

I realize I’m not saying much about my work, but I’d be happy to share once I get enough sleep to write it all down. Til then, here’s to the next 8 hours…

No comments:

Post a Comment