BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 87 To Whom it may Concern


Hey,

I’m deleting all the photos we took together.

I know you can’t see this and, even if you did, doubt that you’d give a fuck since you’ve probably forgotten we ever took these pictures together in the first place.

Gio said that I’d regret it one day. Well, his exact words were, “I eagerly await saying ‘I told you so’ ” and that there are important things we’re supposed to keep even if we don’t want to hold on to them. He even suggested a multitude of ways to keep the files off my computer without permanently deleting them from reality, but I’d know they still existed and I’m sure I’d drunkenly find a way to access them one day. I don’t wish you well or worse; it’s just kind of silly to keep you on my hard-drive when you walked out of my life almost a year ago without looking back once.

Sooo…yeah. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment