BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 118 Huzzah

Soooo I didn't get fired.
Huzzah~!
In retrospect, I think my last entry may have been a little too influenced by that little teeny thing called "sleep deprivation" and what the Baby Sister bluntly referred to as "tiredly hysterical."So yeah, I'm still employed 


Huzzah again!!!
...and even though I'm fairly certain that I probably should've had to file an incident report or at least have someone sternly reprimand me for being an idiot, I'm okay with how this worked out. Considering that I worked four days in a row, I find it a miracle of sorts that I managed not to kill anyone and simultaneously drop dead on the way home. Perhaps the only downside is that I didn't go to the gym (I can actually hear the cellulite cells in my thighs replicating like overzealous rabbits on Viagra). 
 
So, inventory of the week: less sleep, aching thighs and calves, more work, bigger paycheck, re-broken little heart. 

I'm toner, more experienced, and not sobbing into a pillow because I'm starting to really grasp the fact that I'm clearly not enough to keep anyone happy and satisfied. So, getting played by the toy I was using shouldn't bother me in the least.

Huzzah? 


Sure. Why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment