When Nicky and I were about to graduate, we spent a lot of time marveling over our futures, how we were going to take on the world and win.
Flashforward almost a year later, I feel that most of our conversations consist of us bemoaning our respective careers, with her bemoaning the idiots that serve as her bosses and with me constantly worrying if I'm in the right place in my life when I just keep fucking up small things every day. Quite literally, most our conversations are as follows:
"Real life sucks."
"Amen."
In addition, we attempted to schedule a weekend together to hang out and maybe take a roadtrip. Between our schedules (she works 5 times a week during the day, I work 3-4 random ass nights), we found that our best chances of getting together would have to wait til JUNE. It's not even April yet!!
![]() |
| DAMN YOU VARIOUS PLANNERS OF MY LIFE |
...I'm really not sure how else to demonstrate that we're getting old and sad in the ripe age of 22.


No comments:
Post a Comment