BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 149 Off I Run

I got out early today. Like, ridiculously early. So early that I kind of stood in the middle of the room after giving report wondering what I was supposed to do now that I had time left before I was supposed to clock out...and nothing to do during that time.
 Turns out, my luck wasn't that great since I seemed to run into every detour/roadblock on the way home, turning a usually 30-minute-or-less drive to over 40 minutes of stop and go traffic. But I think it's always like that: a give and take situation. If I've had a good night, the next one is likely to suck. If I have a bitchy entry, the next one with be marginally happier. Up and down, left and right, so run the psychotic sands of my life. 


I need to take my mind off the Toy still hanging around the periphery of my life. Maybe a little semi-lesbian-love time with Mina can help move things along. If not, I'm sure a dinner with the family that likely won't go as nicely as I hope will definitely take my mind off, as Bailey put it, "stupid boys."


No comments:

Post a Comment