BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 160 Here's to You

For someone who regularly requires constant attention and affection, I find myself confused on how to act when others need the same. I am usually assauged by a pat on the back and someone going, "there there" but I realize that some people may need something a little more than that. The thing is, I'm probably the most affectionate person of my friends and everyone else has the huggability of a PMSing porcupine. So I'm never sure how to comfort others or what they'd need that I could actually provide.


That said, here's to you, you who are stronger than me on any day of the week. Here's to your resilience that will outlast us all even if you currently believe otherwise. Here's to your liver, may it survive your heartbreak tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment