Maybe it's because I'm really freaking tired (see last entry). Or maybe it's because we're watching Ratatouille, not exactly my most favorite Disney film.
Or
it's Ricky making references to deeply personal issues in front of
Clarice and Seth that he wasn't really supposed to know in the first place, but whatever it is, I'm annoyed...irritated, probably
pissed off if I were to allow myself to be completely honest. Suffice to say, I'm just not in the mood.
So I take a nap half way into the movie. It was lovely.
Afterwards, I try to get Ricky to talk to me about Rae. See, he'd been attempting this no-contact thing with her, something several of his friends (including myself) applauded [largely because it probably should've happened a few years earlier]. Of course this doesn't last particularly long because, well, he's a tool when it comes to her so you can't really blame him (but I do it anyway) and he's pretty much spent the past week swaying between omgIwannaseehersooobadspazzz and grrroarangerrrageeee!!
I'd like to say I was concerned...but there was a largely big part of me going, "Sucks for you." with a nonchalant shrug in my head instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment