Every frickin' time!
I really can't help it: he's really cute and his smile is adorably disarming that I keep forgetting to check his goddamned ring finger every time he unexpectedly appears. Ugh!!! I swear, one of these days I'm going to make even more of an ass of myself while trying to suppress the urge to tell him he's pretty.
...Oh wow. I just realized something while writing this: I have a crush.
Dear lord, are you even allowed to have crushes beyond the age of 20??? I feel like they should be illegal...or at least frowned down upon by the Church or something. Either way, I've got a crush on McCutie. He's a little clueless on a few things, but this is a crush, meaning that it's entirely based on superficiality and eye-sex. So no matter if he's not quite sure what he's talking about when talking about patients, he more than makes up for it by looking pretty everyday and somehow managing to make thin-rimmed glasses erotic. Let's do this again soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment