BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 212 Shhh

I'm not quiet during sex.
Well, rather, I'm not quiet during good sex. See, I think something as enjoyable and fun as sex can't be done in hushed tones. It's like a roller coaster: you have to scream at the drop and loops because it's just that fucking awesome. And if you're not, it's likely because the ride's not all that great and you probably need to move on from the catterpillar "roller coaster."
One of my boyfriends who shall not be named *cough*Johnny*cough* actually told me to "keep it down" whenever his roommate was home. Judging by the random one-night stands said roommate kept having, I was fairly certain he wasn't foreign to the idea of the S-word and didn't see what the big damn deal was if the only person hearing my, uhm, spiritually satisfying cheers was him.

Like the sex, the relationship didn't last long, and I eventually discovered partners who were more enthusiatic when making the beast with the two backs. In my humble and horny opinion, things are just better when the parties are vocal. You get a lot more feedback and positive reinforcement and that just makes the entire experience just that much more enjoyable.

Today's entry is brought to the public by Loud Sex: Because silent sex is awkward and unfun.

No comments:

Post a Comment