BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 267 (Recall) Sharing is Caring

It's possibly because I spent four years on a twin mattress, but I always sleep to one side of my full bed.
Most likely the current left side of my is wonderfully untouched and springy since I always stay on the right edge of my bed. Or, I assume it was, since the Baby Sister decided to come sleep with me. You wouldn't think this would be an issue since small, Asian women don't take up much space. Did I mention that she likes to spread out when she sleeps??
Aside from occasionally batting her various appendages away from my side of the bed during the night, I will wake up to her poking at me and "Meow"ing... apparently a new thing we've established as her form of communicating to me that she is hungry and must be fed and for some reason, it's my responsibility. I kick her each time she does it.


Written 8.22.11

No comments:

Post a Comment