BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 269 (Recall) Bad Person

I like extra shifts. Especially if I'm fresh after a long weekend of doing nothing. So when I call my unit and tell me, "No, we don't need you" I bask in the glory and curl into my bed in blissful splendor. 


...So when the same fuckers call me back two hours later (literally right before I'd need to be at the hospital) to tell me that I'm suddenly needed and can I come in, I tell them succintly, "No, you didn't need me so I made plans." I may have sounded bitchy. I'm not sure, and I don't particularly care. 


(I'm aware that they're calling me because we're getting an emergency transport and I feel marginally bad about it. But then I eat my food and feel better already).


Written 8.24.11

No comments:

Post a Comment