![]() |
| This was me on the inside |
I miss her, I realize. It was probably because she had the most free time out of everyone when she was in town and I could see her and spend time with her whenever I'd wanted. I guess she was my most accessible buddy and I miss having that around. I mean, there's always the Baby, but everyone's gotten so busy lately, especially since school's started up again that I know it'll be near impossible to see any of the girls any time soon. It's hard, maintaining relationships with people when you're not completely sure when, if ever, you'll get the chance to see and hang out with them again. It's frustrating and I can't help but think, "Real life sucks."
No, really! At this age, I expected to be spending my days lounging at a wide pool with my girlfriends after mani-pedis and massages by a Swedish masseuse named Rolf and being served wine in the pool bar by Eduardo, the cabana boy.
I'm working this weekend. And I really don't want to leave my bed...



No comments:
Post a Comment