BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 286 (Recall) Laugh

I call Nicky as I'm on the way to work. She has some particularly hilariously trying piece of gossip to share and I laugh uproariously at the idea. Not because it's that funny (though it does kinda tickle me) but because it's happening to someone else entirely.

"See, if that had been us, we would've been smart enough not to get caught!"

I then share with her some bit of news on my end as well, about mutual old friends of ours and their dilemmas and how funny it is that some people really hit puberty at the age of 12 and never really seem to get out of the hormonally-charged rut for the rest of their lives. We shriek over the utter awesomeness of other people's problems and I don't feel too bad about it; partially because it is pretty awesome...and because I haven't had something this funny to laugh about in a while.


Written 9.11.11

No comments:

Post a Comment