BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 321 Facebookstein

After getting an awesome massage from probably the only person my mother will allow to touch her body, I drop off the masseuse and double-track back home... to find something... just a tad bit odd.


The Baby has created a monster. It's short, bald, diabetic, hypertensive and currently spending hours in front of his school-issued laptop fretting over how many friends to add on facebook.


"There's too much!" My dad exclaims incredulously, referring to the amount of people he knows on the website.


The Baby laughs as she turns to me, "He's only got 23 friends!" 


I try to explain to my overwhelmed father that he doesn't have to add everyone... let alone everyone on my page. But seeing how excited he gets when I reveal the magic of facebookchat, I have a feeling this is going to go on for a while...
.
.
.
In the words of a famous Doctor, "It's alive! It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment