BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 109 Waste

I feel like I'm not doing anything right this week.

I know this feeling is likely to be influenced by my sickness, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm losing myself, my edge, my purpose (whatever that's supposed to be). Once again, I'm feeling restless. Only this time, spending money on unnecessary things isn't enough to quell me. Nothing's been enough. I'm feeling lost and weird again.

I think this has a bit to do with missing work. Fact is, even though it deprives me of time I'd rather spend watching reruns of 90s shows, I actually look forward to work since it keeps me busy (and I get paid). When I'm not working and have too much spare time, I get frustrated. I don't know; I probably just need to sleep for a bit. Maybe my head will set itself straight after a little hibernation.

No comments:

Post a Comment