I made a realization at work at some point...men work there.
Being around babies on a regular basis means that I'm constantly around women...practically all of whom are wives or mothers. Even after only being at work for four months, I get genuinely confused when I see a male body on the floor that isn't a parent; I always have to stop myself from going, "Excuse me, are you lost? Because the only people on this floor are vaginas or whatever freshly popped out of one..."
And while I was on this crazy-train of thought, it occurred to me that I don't know how to meet guys anymore. Looking back on my relationships, I was friends with all my boyfriends prior to actually dating them and seeing as how none of those worked out, I'm definitely at a loss as to how I'm supposed to find Mr.Right(-Now) once 2012 hits. I mean, I could scope out the bars and hook up with someone who looks pretty with beer goggles, or ask my friends to set me up with a blind date and find myself with someone younger than me with a bigger penchant for alcohol than sex.
Bottom line: My love life is doomed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment