Nicky: I know this is kinda last minute, but since I passed my pharm class I no longer have to take a test on Tuesday. Wanna go somewhere for Halloween?...
(Considering that I was planning on spending Halloween asleep in my bed snuggled and happy after having a grand total of 4 hours yesterday before stepping out for dinner with my family, this kind of puts a dent in my goal to sleep my way into oblivion)
So I'm going out tonight with Nicky and Susie as video game plumbers... which I think kind of confuses Susie.
Susie: are we doing anything in particular with our makeup? Or r u guys doing to do that here at my house when u get here?
Me: Umm I don't think so since any makeup I put on will be the obscured by the giant mustache I will be rocking.
Last year, I was a pretty runaway bride with my veil and sneakers. Now...I will be an Italian plumber in high heels. Gotta love Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment